BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Autobiography

I, Mark Anthony Bautista Bacayo, was born on March 5,1993 at Manila, Philippines and now residing in B26 L19 Dela Costa Homes 5 Brgy Burgoz, Rodriguez, Rizal.My friends call me Macky or Bacs. I was graduated at New Era University when I am in Elementary and graduated in San Jose National High School in my high school days. Now, I am taking up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy at New Era University.

My father, Teodoro Bacayo, is a self employed person while my mother, Susan B. Bacayo, is an employee of University Hotel, U.P Diliman, Quezon City. I am the eldest of 3 children.


My favorite sport is Badminton and my hobbies are reading books, watching TV, spending time with my friends, Surfing the net and also playing online games.I am an active member of Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ)

0 comments: